Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Serendipity with 'Imagination'

Hello and Thankyou for visiting my blog today.
I would like to share with you a card I have made using the new Blue Fern, Serendipity range. The sheet I have used is called 'Imagination'.
The chipboard is from Dusty Attic, Spring Blooms #1 and Foliage #2.
I have coordinated with laces and flowers, inks and gesso and a beautiful die from Tonic Studios, the Royal Frame & Butterfly Insert Set. K x


Layering torn vellum between a few of the layers adds a soft effect. It's light so it's not weighing        the card down as well.

Layers of lightweight laces and trims to coordinate. The teal blue scallop was my daughters shirt recycled.


A layer of gesso - dry it - then inked with mustard seed, wild honey, hickory smoke and rusty hinge and sponged with dimensional magic.





                                                            Thanks for looking! K x

No comments:

Post a Comment